Raspberry Pi 4 8GB blinking green after start and doesn't boot

Hello friends,
I got in troubles with my new Argon One M.2 case. I tried all forums, all tutorials, reinstalled my RPi many times, and still haven’t reach success.

Without RPi connected to GPIO in Argon case, everything works perfect. But when I connect it, RPi after start finish with green blinking and nothing happen.

I use Argon PSU, Transcend SSD (TS120GMTS820S), Raspberry Pi 4 8GB.
I tried both of 64-bit and 32-bit Raspbian.
Followed this tutorial:

Thanks for any tip or link.

I have just solved it. The problem was not GPIO, but broken HDMI shield.
So I solved it by removing this shield and connecting microHDMI cabel instead - pressed it into Argon case :smiley:

Are you saying that it boots fine until you connect it up to the expantion, and then all you get is a rapidly green constant Flash even when there’s no disc in it? Or is your unit just booting with a rapidly green flashing light regardless if it’s hooked up to that kit or not, cuz the reason I ask is I have a compute module for 8 GB Wireless that was hooked up to the 4B adapter that is now doing that exact same thing and I was told that the eeprom is corrupted and there’s nothing I can do about it except for toss it, I’m really hoping I heard you right man because if so I’ll spend the extra couple of dollars to get another carrier board for my compute LOL. But anyways if I heard you wrong and it’s just booting rapidly Green Flash doesn’t matter how you hook it up anyway shape or form I’d hate to say it but chances are the eprom got corrupted and there’s no way of repairing it because of the fact that the eprom isn’t recognizing anything when you put power to it not even a USB I’ve tried everything with my module except for plugging it into a different carrier board I just don’t have one and it’s been sitting on my shelf because I don’t want to waste the money I’m buying another carrier board if it’s corrupted because I have a pie five on the way haha