Questions for Argon ONE V3 Case for Raspberry Pi 5

Are there any plans to sell just the NVMe base for the ONE v3?

it seem that it was sooner… i missed that oportunity … some pre-sale happen before that advertise day…

hope the last week of january there will be other on sale !

It’s this week than?

I own 3 case now (2 x the first rpi4 version with mini hdmi, 1 time m. sata version and one rpi4 full size hdmi)… No added to my collection :sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

Seeing the sold out pre-order ad vor Argon ONE V3 M.2 NVME case for rpi5 is frustrating! So near, but so far away.

Does the Argon40 folks have anything to say on this subject?

Thank you;
Jeffrey

I already preordered the main case and found out the nvme case was coming so i asked to update my order. they said theyd cancel my order and i can reorder the full case when it comes up online next week.

1 Like

Finally, I couldn’t wait and reassessed the Rpi5 as well. High consumption, relatively high price, and in the end I preferred to buy a ready-made solution with an N100 processor and use ESXi instead.

I purchase the full case, PSU and a nvme upgrade for one of my m2 case😁

So I will received maybe those purchases before my Pi5 :rofl:

Hooo… Received tracking information from Argon :grin:

My NVMe case is in Ohio now. Expect it soon. I think the delivery time of two and a half months after the RPI5 became available for this new groovy case is surprisingly fast.

Pretty sure we are all going to be very happy soon!

The Agon V2 case takes M.2 SATA and connects via USB 3.0 whereas the V3 case takes M,2 NVME and connects via PCIe

RE:RTC compatibility
The Pi 5 itself is RTC capable, you just have to plug in a rechargeable RTC battery (got mine from Vilros) and enable charging. How you mount the battery inside the case is a matter of creativity and ingenuity. I myself used a lil strip of gorilla tape :+1:t3: