Issue With Booting

Looking for some help as I am new to the Raspberry Pi in general. I have a Raspberry Pi 4 and bought the Argon One M.2 case. I put the case together and inserted the SD card with the OS which works fine when not connected to the daughterboard or the case itself. However on boot it will flash the Screen with the logo and the version of the OS on it and then go blank and my monitor goes into power save mode. I installed Berry Boot on another SD card and for some reason it will Boot with that card. However I don’t want to have to go through the Berry Boot each time. I am not sure why it crashes when using the SD card with no Berry Boot but not the one with the Berry Boot version. I am not sure if it is a Power Supply issue, I bought the kit from pishop.us and the Power Supply details are * USB-C Power Supply, 5.1V 3.0A, Black, UL Listed. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

if your setup works with the Berry Boot, there is no reason it should not work with the other SD card unless there is a fault in the other SD card or the OS file is somehow corrupted. Usually a new clean install or image will iron out the bugs.

It is not a power supply issue if your Berry boot SD card/TF card works.

Hey,

Did you ever find a solution for this? Some other people on this site are having the same problem, me included.

I flashed the card to 32-bit, but the problem persisted. Tried Kali linux 32-bit and it booted fine. My power supply only outputs 5.0V / 2.0A though, and Argon One V2 requires 5.25V 3.5A, so I’ve ordered one. Hoping that’s the problem.