Infos on shipping crosslinked to support no

Mine just arrived DHL- > New Jersy, USPS → MAINE → NH → Me.

I’m backer #203. I have not received my ArgonEON, nor I have received any shipment information yet.
I am located in Florida, so maybe it is just taking awhile to ship across the country here in the US?

1 Like

I’m backer #263 and also in Florida. It looks like mine shipped via 4PX Express/USPS. As Argon 40 explained earlier in the thread, they did not send individual shipment notifications to backers. However, if you sign up for “Informed Delivery” on the USPS site, you can see packages and mail pieces that are scheduled to be delivered to your address. That’s how I found mine. It says it’s out for delivery today. :smiley:

1 Like

Actually mine arrived today! It figures, I ask about it and then it turns up.

Same here. …Additional characters to meet post requirements.

So we have the 15th of Feburary…any Infos on delivery of the remaining units?

Hi.
im bakers #131 I would like to know when the shipments for Europe will start, what are your intentions?
thanks

Argon40 did post a while back that they would begin shipping again after they are back from the Spring Festival, Feb 20th.

nope they said 15th.

@joseph.zapanta any informations? Backer 253 here.

Any comments when will shipped to Europe? Sincerly Backer #404

Any news for me?
Backer 382

We have started to ship out the remaining units this week pending some backers that still have not updated their contact information. Will update soon on the latest ship out.

Hi, I am backer 842 - any news for me? Or: Where can I update my shipping information - deleted the original request. If needed: Please resend the link to my e-mail address.
Thanks

Do you have a update list of shipped backers for us?

Any Information?

What is your definition of “soon”? 6 days now and we still got nothing from you.

It seems I’m not the only one with a problem.

I got a call from DHL with a package and a tracking number that I need to pay an exorbitant amount for (I’m in a shithole country, it’s how things are here) and if it’s the Eon I’ll pay for it but I don’t know if it was shipped to me or not.

I’d really like to know what the tracking number is.

My Backer Number is 781

Of course, I realize that getting the shipping done is more important than status posts.
I reckon it would be somewhat beneficial to the ones in need to upgrade their shipping information if you could provide a list of the backer numbers that need to provide additionaI information in order to have their shipping completed (or just drop them an email).

I am backer #135 (Germany) and cannot seem to find the hub to answer the question as to whether there is additional information needed. I sure remember answering an email from several weeks ago.

Thanks for your work, again.

Soon is now 8 days old.

Just received my product in Germany via hermes a few minutes ago. To everybody still waiting: this Kickstarter was the one that started last out of four I have supported (earliest was late 2019(!)). It is the only one that arrived at all so far. I think I need to thank the argon devs for having given everything to maintaining a very well thought-through production cycle, given the obstacles everyone is facing since the ‘situation’.
Cheers, argon, cheers supporters!

1 Like