Infos on shipping crosslinked to support no

Thank you for both providing your numbers. Upon checking, we found that we indeed shipped out your orders. We will be revising our list as soon as we can confirm what has been shipped.

Thanks for the very open communication.
My supporter no is 135 (not on the published list) and, given, I did provide all data possible, was wondering how you chose the ones that were sent. Order of shipping-information-approval could be one aspect as I might not have answered that ASAP.
I do have a thorough understanding of CNY and am a patient human being. I am happy to be part of your support and will recommend your products further, as I am a M.2 user and happy with that already for so long. Looking forward to the EON.
Have a great holiday and good luck with the economic side of the equation!

1 Like

Iā€™m backer 197 just to but it in the chain.

Backer 174 here, so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s shippingā€¦ and if itā€™s from Medford, Oregonā€¦ should be here just outside BWI Airport roughly this week. Shipping info would definitely be nice, though. Maybe see about going through BackerKit or integrating with EasyPost to automate sending out those tracking numbers.

When start the European shipping?

My guess is maybe that the list represents regional warehouse handlers that the packages would be shipped from directly. So ship a big batch to warehouse a, b, or c based on most cost-efficient route to the final destination. This is somewhat standard practice but it could be an incomplete list as well; or theyā€™re just moving on things faster than they can communicate.

Mine shipped directly from Shenzen, China to Manitoba, Canada. Had to pay import duties :man_shrugging:

EDIT: Just arrived :smiley:

2 Likes

Same for me, in Ottawa Canada.

1 Like

has Backer 945 shipped (I received nothing but see it in list)?

The Postman just delivered mine 1/27/22

Back #235 in Minnesota here, received mine via USPS today but never got a tracking email.

Backer 269, got mine yesterday. Greater Vancouver area.
Now to get that HHD in.
JSpr.

In case anyone is interested, I asked Argon about the missing tracking number and this was their response:

ā€œThe service we got in China, unlike DHL that sends emails of the tracking number to recipient, does not have it in their system. We needed to extract it manually one by one then email to backer, which we did not have the time because as you said you would have received it by the time we got the tracking and send it.ā€

Mine arrived with DHL Express.

1 Like

Mine arrived just now. No tracking number was ever given put there WAS USPS tracking on it. Chill out they seem to be coming. Happy to be on the front end of one of these for once.

1 Like

Patiently waiting for mine (its on the list) but Iā€™m in New England, and we are about to get whacked with a really good snow storm. Its on the list of shipped item, so hopefully soon.

#69 arrived without prior notification or tracking number either by email or text, however as shown in my post left hand side panel (looking at it from the front) was broken in shipping.

(Iā€™m in Australia and can confirm I did receive a Aus plug)

2 Likes

what part was broken?

Just to update. USPS informs me I have a package schedule for delivery today from ā€œ4PX China Inboundā€
Wild guess that thatā€™s my Eon! Yay!

1 Like

So my number is 367 I havenā€™t gotten mine yet or received shipping notification. While it is only giving me emotional pains and I have great faith Iā€™ll be getting something from yā€™all soon.

I donā€™t feel very good about having a much lower number than many that have already gotten theirs. Not sure it is real important to yā€™all but starting to feel a bit left out here.

Al