Hello all- I was unable to find topic via search, so apologies if this is out there, please point me to thread if it already exists.
I have recently purchased an EON nas, and I having issue booting to a flashed SD card.
- The SD card was flashed using PiOS Lite via instructions. I used the Raspberry Pi loader on my Mac.
- The SD card is a 64GB Samsung EVO
- I’m using a Raspberry Pi 4 B, 8GB in the case
- I have 4 Micron 4TB 5100 SATA SSDs in the case
- The SD card was previously used in an older Pi and is recognised and can be read from/written to on the Mac
- The case is connected to a 4k display via the HDMI socket on the case
- I’m using a cheap KB/Trackpad combo attached to the case via a dedicated USB dongle on a USB port on the EVO - this has been verified to work on my Mac and it was in use on the older Pi
- I’ve put the SD card in both the SD card slot on the case and, after disconnecting the extension ribbon cable, directly into the onboard SD slot on the Pi
If I try and boot the Pi with no SD card it boots to the Pi splash screen saying it’s attempting to boot from SD. If I then pop in the SD, nothing happens. It also does not seem to recognise that I have pushed the ESC key on the keyboard to enter config mode.
If I put the SD card prior to powering on, the monitor stays completely blank.
I don’t have an alternative SD card to hand or another KB that is not Bluetooth.
Any thought or suggestions to try?