Cannot enable. Maybe the USB cable is bad?

Hello, I have bought Argon ONE M.2 and it worked fine for a year. Now I see that it sometimes (every 1 out of 10 times), it gets stuck on boot and gives error 2 times “usb usb2-port2: Cannot enable. Maybe the USB cable is bad?”

I see it online that many people have faced this issue. I just want to know what could be possible issue? Is the power supply adapter? USB 3.0 U-Jumper or SSD itself?

@BilalBhatti Since it sounds like your current setup has been working without issue for over a year, have you tried replacing the current micro SD card with a fresh (new) SD card to see if this resolves the boot issues?

Everything is done as fresh installation is also done like 3 times. Yet it appears again. It has nothing to do with SD card as my Pi boots with SSD. Its an error related to either USB 3.0 jumper or power adapter

@BilalBhatti I suppose that there is a chance that the USB jumper has some sort of manufacturing defect that is just now starting to cause issues. You mentioned that your setup has been running without issue for a year and that you are not booting from a micro SD card, which would lead me to suspect either the power adapter (likely capacitor failure) or possibly the SSD (e.g. heat related damage that may be causing intermittent failure).