Argon One (V3) case fan for Pi 5 not working with Batocera v39

Hello everyone. I’m posting this issue because I have tried to Google the answer myself and checked the Batocera forums to see if anyone has an idea for a solution. Many have suggested connecting the fan plug from the top PCB directly to Pi fan port. Being a newbie, I have no idea how to do that, but I have heard that it only allows you to run the fan in one speed. In this case, that wouldn’t be a viable solution because some of the emulators that are included in Batocera require it to run almost at full speed while others do not.

Does anyone know of a script that would run the fan at a reasonable speed (based on the temperature of the board and the cpu)? It seems like this wouldn’t be a problem if I used RetroPie and chose to download the script from the command prompt, but the only way to do that currently is to compile it. It may take a few months for the official image to be available. I’d like to stick with Batocera for now.

If anyone here has any suggestions or a working script, please let me know. Thanks for your assistance.