Argon ONE m.2 + LibreELEC + Harmony 300?

I have an m.2 running LibreELEC and would like to integrate my Logitech Harmony 300 remote with it. I’m having a great deal of trouble finding anything regarding setting such a thing up, however. I have the Argon remote but only the power button seems to work with the current set up (and despite what is mentioned, I have no remote configuration options in the Argon settings, just fan control), and ultimately, having it on my multifunction remote would really be the way I’d want to go anyway.

Does anyone have a clue on where I should start looking setting this up?

Did you get this working? I managed to get my Harmony 200 to work as I wanted using these instructions

I did go through that process, but it really didn’t seem to work as intended. For example, the arrow keys did sort of work, but every press acted like I pressed it anywhere between 3 to 10 times, making it completely un-navigable. The Argon remote as it is doesn’t seem to even play nice with LibreELEC, either, as certain buttons just don’t do what’s advertised. I’ll have to go back and check some specifics, but overall I had to end up going back to keyboard/mouse control 'til I figure out the problem.

Please see my new topic on this with a complete solution:

1 Like

@Teladore - appreciate the detailed instructions, just haven’t had time to implement.

However the strangest thing happened recently when I took my Argon/Kodi to a friend’s house for a week. My Harmony 200’s RW/Play/FF/Stop would not work, something that has happened intermittently and inconsistently.

I was thrilled to discover that the same buttons on their Samsung remote (BN59-01247A) for their TV controlled the Argon/Kodi perfectly, so I used the MyHarmony software to teach the commands to the Harmony 200, and now it’s working very nicely.

Another friend gave me a BN59-01014A remote to teach the Harmony but weirdly it does not control the Argon/Kodi with those buttons. For whatever reason the BN59-01247A works.

Well, the story gets even weirder. Back home after programming the Log200 with the Samsung playback keys and buying a BN59-01247A remote as a backup … of course neither work!

I tested the bought Samsung remote at a friend’s Hi-Fi shop and the various controls seemed to work, so I’m pretty sure it’s not the BN59 at fault.

I can only assume that the Samsung TV is feeding IR control signals back to the Kodi box somehow, presumably through the HDMI.

Will have to dig into Teladore’s Micca Media commands to sort it.