Argon ONE M.2 & IR Remote power

Perhaps I have accidentally inserted a new issue after I switched with my installation to test against LE12. You are currently at LE 11.0.6, right? Recommendation: Stay with LE11, because LE12 currently takes much longer to shutdown and it’s everytime not graceful if you use the power button (no difference between remote control or button at the case) for that.

Can you provide me a debug log please?

I think I have located the code part (1 line :grimacing:) that prevents version 0.0.12 from working with LibreELEC 11. I’m currently preparing a new version to fix that. It was good that you have tested. Thank you.

Nothing else has reported this issue. :slightly_frowning_face:

Oh nice, thanks! I’ve got it installed at a different location at the moment so won’t get a chance to test until next week. I’ll let you know how it goes though and provide a debug log if it’s still encountering the error.

The bug fixed version 0.0.12a is available.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. I’ve got version 0.0.13 installed and the error is gone and everything seems to be working well so far. Thanks again!

I feel like a bit of an idiot but after a good amount of searching I have to ask…where exactly can I download the updated addon? I have 0.0.1 but for the life of me can’t figure out where to get a newer version.

It’s attached to Harry’s post on the libreelec forums here - https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/27360-rpi4b-argon-one-case-shutdown/?postID=182477#post182477

THANK YOU!!! I had just upgraded to LibreElec 12b1 and it broke the fan functionality and going from 0.0.1 to 0.0.13 solved the problem.

2 Likes