Argon Neo Fan script

Hi everyone,

Hello everybody,
I have a problem with my Argon Neo after updating to Bullseye.
The fan keeps spinning all the time and I can’t configure it.
This is what I notice:
openhabian@openhabian:~ $ sudo systemctl status argononed
● argononed.service - Argon One Fan and Button Service
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/argononed.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sun 2022-03-13 09:16:48 CET; 19s ago
Process: 5480 ExecStart=/usr/bin/python3 /etc/argon/argononed.py SERVICE (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID: 5480 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
CPU: 112ms

Mar 13 09:16:48 openhabian systemd[1]: argononed.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.
Mar 13 09:16:48 openhabian systemd[1]: Stopped Argon One Fan and Button Service.
Mar 13 09:16:48 openhabian systemd[1]: argononed.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Mar 13 09:16:48 openhabian systemd[1]: argononed.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Mar 13 09:16:48 openhabian systemd[1]: Failed to start Argon One Fan and Button Service.

Can someone help me?
Thank you

My guess is that there is something in the way Openhabian is laid out that is different from how Raspberry Pi OS is, or perhaps there is something missing that the Argon scripts require.

Run the service by hand:

$ python  -i /etc/argon/argononed.py
> display_loop(Queue())

This might show an error. I suspect there may be some package that is not installed…

Yes, NHHiker you’re right:
openhabian@openhabian:~ $ python -i /etc/argon/argononed.py
python: can’t open file ‘/etc/argon/argononed.py’: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Any ideas to solve the problem?
Tks

Hmm… check to see if /etc/argon exists… and what files are there.

don’t exits /etc/argon directory