Argon m.2 Wi-Fi problem won't connect to 2.4GHZ

I own the standard Argon case with the m.2 addon. I have no issues really except trying to connect to the 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network. The pi 4 has no issues with it connecting on my old case, I just don’t know what’s going on. The m.2 board is V 2.2, and the other board is V3.2. That small board that connects to the audio and HDMI? slots is V2.4.

Supposedly this was fixed in the new revision, but it definitely wasn’t. I can only connect to my 5GHZ Wi-Fi network. Has anyone run into this issue with the new revised boards? I’ve been searching for a fix for it, I just can’t find it. I purchased these from Amazon a while ago so, I don’t think I can return it. I’m just not really sure what to do anymore.

I was reading more about the Raspberry pi’s 4 USB 3.0 port affecting 2.4ghz Wi-Fi. Is that true? Someone else mentioned I can use an external Wi-Fi on an extension cable and that might help. Just sad that this doesn’t work like it’s supposed to.

I have an older version of the m.2 board and one of the revised versions that addressed the wi-fi issue.

In my case I updated my configurations to force it to connect to my 5 gHz wi-fi, because it was always connecting to my 2.4 gHz.