Argon Eon faulty board? Replacement

I have an Eon argon and I believe that the internal card where the hdds are connected is faulty. Connected devices are not recognized. Is it possible to get a replacement? I did several checks, sometimes they are seen at startup, then the kernel shows a series of errors with a missing device
I’m using omv could it be a bug too?

I have a similar problem: originally I had two RAID/storage disks running, with ubuntu server set up on a USB thumbdrive in the internal slot. This broke recently, system didn’t boot anymore - I thought the USB drive broke, they’re not made for long-term usage as a system disk etc.

So I tried all kind of things - a dedicated 2.5" SSD on one of the SATA ports, and now a USB-M2 drive on the internal port, and at the end of the day I get a bunch of errors at boot (which I can’t report the root cause of, as this stuff scrolls by too fast and I can’t seem to get any kind of system console or anything), and no successful system boot anymore.

It is not a problem of the Raspi I’m using: I pulled that one out of the EON, and ran all combinations of boot disks directly into its ports, all working perfectly fine. As soon as I put the Raspberry back into the EON, and just connect the bootup disk (no other disks, nothing besides keyboard, display, ethernet), boot fails.

Need help here - replacement parts? Similar experiences? And ideas to solve this?

I think I’m running into the same issue with a bad board, but not really sure what to check first. I put the details in my thread yesterday, but essentially, board suddenly started dropping drives after 2 years.

bump - is there anyone related to Argon40 reading this? I’d really like to revive my Argon Eon…