Argon Eon Hard Drive Temperature Fan Control

Oh! I thought screensaver is to stop cycle and shut down screen after given time and start cycle if button clicked. I might play around the code later :smiley:
By the way, it feels that there are 3 buttons: top left and right and bottom on screen display. I wander if they registered separately? If so we can code some menu actions

I agree with all points, except for the internal USB placement. I put a heat conduction silicone pad between the NVME module and the backplate, using the backplate as a heatsink. It would be even better if there was a screw or clamp to give it some pressure. Even better would be a native NVME support using the PCIe of the pi 5 :upside_down_face:

Oh good idea! Can you please share what brand is your thermal pad and how thick is it?

Oh sorry, I did not see your question. It is just the pad that came boxed with the NVME adapter I use, this one. Not sure about its thickness. So nothing fancy but it seems to transfer some of the heat to the case. At least the temps are reasonable that’s why I guess it works a bit. Due to the shape of the SSD and the position of the adapter in the case it has only partial contact with little pressure.